Romantic Swiss, Paris & Italy Tour
It’s easy to see why – a well preserved cultural heritage, open borders and efficient infrastructure makes visiting Europe a breeze, and rarely will you have to travel more than a few hours before you can immerse yourself in a new culture, and dive into a different phrasebook. Although it is the world’s smallest continent in land surface area, there are profound differences between the cultures and ways of life in its countries.
- 02 nights accommodation in Interlaken.
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Lucerne.
- 01 night accommodation in Zurich
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Paris
- 01 overnight train from Paris to Venice.
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Venice
- 01 night accommodation in Florence
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Rom13 Breakfast at the hotel.
- Departure transfer from hotel – airport in Rome- Seat In Coach Basis
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary on seat in coach basis. (The tour starts from a city centre point, transportation to and from the hotel is not included)
- Inter-city train travel in Second Class.
- Airfare & Airport Taxes Excluded.
- Meals other than those listed in Inclusions.
- Any Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges etc.
- Drinks, tips, laundry, porterage, telephone calls & expenses of personal nature.
- Peak season/Convention period surcharges extra.
- Visa Cost.
- Travel Insurance.
- Any other services not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Local Transfers from Airport/Railway Station to Hotel and Excursions Sites or vice versa at places mentioned in the Itinerary.